We are back !!
This has been a difficult time for us all, and we’re glad to announce
that the studio will resume its activity on Wednesday May 13th.
After a fanatical (and somewhat unhealthy) tracking of the new guidelines regarding Covid-19, we have made some changes that you should be aware of.
Subject to the Covid-19 latest guidelines – the No. of participants will be limited, and require registration in advance.
Schedule: we have made changes to our weekly schedule, added events and prepared new content for you.
The new schedule:
▪️ Wednesday – Introduction + Fundamentals.
▪️ Thursday – Introduction + Fundamentals (different content than
▪️Friday – Jam from 22:00 every week + Intermediate lesson once a
▪️Saturday – Jam from 20:00-23:30.
The activities in the studio are subject to the following guidelines:
▪ Face-masks should be worn over nose and mouth at all times.
▪ Entry is subject to a body temperature examination and signing a
▪ Access to any event will only be possible by pre-registering.
▪ Please avoid any physical contact with people who are not your
partner for the event. (we also want to hug you guys very much, but
let’s wait a bit longer).
▪ It will not be possible to bring and distribute snacks other than ones
that come in individual packaging.
▪ We have hidden all the dishes – drinking will only be possible from
disposable cups or personal bottles.
▪ We have also hidden all the blankets, and the studio sometimes
gets a bit chilly – please prepare accordingly.
▪ Finally, We have also hidden all the Communal ropes, so please
don’t forget to bring your own. Those who do not have ropes, we
have a special limited offer to help – Buy 4 ropes, get a free entry.
▪Please be sure to wash / disinfect your hands frequently.
Can’t wait to see all of you, and don’t forget to register.